Dealing with the Zika Virus
Known Facts About Zika:
- No vaccine exists to prevent Zika virus disease (Zika).
- Prevent Zika by avoiding mosquito bites.
- Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus bite mostly during the daytime.
- Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus also spread dengue and chikungunya viruses.
- Zika virus can be spread during sex by a man infected with Zika to his sex partners.
Click Here to learn how to prevent mosquito bites, protect others, and how to protect yourself if you are traveling to an area infected with Zika.