Home Page My Profile Calendar Things To Do Photos Camp House Reservations Docs & Info Estoppels Make a Payment Suggestion Box FAQs
TrailMark HomeRegisterLogin
Spacer Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is the Developer? Builder?

The Developer is GreenPointe Communities, LLC. The Builders are D.R. Horton, Dream Finders, Lennar American Dream, Mastercraft, Providence Homes, and Richmond American Homes.

Does Evergreen have an onsite office/Employee?

Yes. Evergreen maintains an office at the Amenity Center inside the fitness building and in the Welcome Center. 
Staff and contact information are listed below: (Your community manager should be the first point of contact for community related questions)
Area Manager - Sherry McNees - SMcNees@Evergreen-LM.com 
Regional Lifestyle Director - Lynzi Chambers - LChambers@Evergreen-LM.com
Assistant Community Manager - David Freeman - DFreeman@Evergreen-LM.com 
Welcome Center & Lifestyles Coordinator - Katie Wyble - KWyble@Evergreen-LM.com 

What is the mailing address for items designated for TrailMark via Evergreen?

TrailMark HOA C/o Evergreen Lifestyles Management, 805 Trailmark Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32092

How do I obtain the TrailMark Governing Documents?

The Governing Documents can be obtained by going to www.trailmarkhoa.com and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

How do I get new or replacement Amenity Center access card?

You can receive new or replacement cards in the Welcome Center from Katie Wyble.
There is a $25 fee for a new or replaced card that must be paid by check and made out to Six Mile Creek CDD.

What are the hours of operation for the TrailMark Amenity Center/Fitness Center?

The Fitness Center is 4:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. The CampHouse and Pool Deck are 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

What are the pool hours?

Dawn to dusk year round

How many guests may a resident have at the Amenity Center at any one time?

Guests must be registered or accompanied by a resident before using the Amenity Center.

How do I obtain an ARC Application?

An ARC Application can be obtained by going to www.trailmarkhoa.com and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

Is there a fee for submitting an ARC Application?

The fees for submitting an ARC Application is dependent on the size of the job being performed. Please CLICK HERE to view the fee schedule. The ARC Committee has the right to waive the fee and deposit at their discretion. All checks should be made out to TrailMark Homeowners Association, Inc.

What is the timeframe for an Architectural Review Committee approval process?

30 days

How do I obtain an Amenity Center Rental Application?

An Amenity Center Rental Application can be obtained by going to www.trailmarkhoa.com and clicking on the Camp House Reservations tab at the top.

What is the Amenity Center Rental Application Fee?

$250.00 for 4 hours, $75.00 each additional hour. There is an additional $250-500 deposit required determined by number of attendees.

How do I change my mailing address?

A change of mailing address form can be obtained by going to www.trailmarkhoa.com and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

Who is the waste management company within TrailMark?

Republic Services. Please contact Republic at 904-443-2000 to arrange pick up. Republic will provide the recycle cart, but homeowner is responsible for their own garbage cans(32 Gallon Black Receptacle). Trash and bulk collection is Monday. Recycles and yard waste is Tuesday.

Who is the natural gas company within TrailMark?

TECO. Please contact TECO at 877-832-6747 for any natural gas account set up or questions. 

Can I pay my assessments Online?

A resident may pay their yearly assessment online by going to www.trailmarkhoa.com and clicking Pay Dues (Vantaca) tab on the top. Resident will be redirected to a secure payment page where they will be required to register and await for a confirmation e-mail and password. Once they have that information they will be able to login and pay their assessment.

Does the Association have pet restrictions/policy for the community?

No animals, livestock, or poultry shall be raised, bred, or kept anywhere within the Property, except that common household pets may be kept by the occupants of each Residential Unit, provided such pets are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purpose and provided further that such pets are neither dangerous nor a nuisance to the residents of the Property. "Common household pets" means dogs, cats, domestic birds, and fish. Dogs must be kept on a leash or within enclosed areas at all times. The Association, in its Rules, may establish a maximum number of pets that may be kept on a Lot.

Are there car and parking restrictions? If yes, what are they?

No vehicle, boat, mobile home, or trailer may be parked, stored or repaired anywhere within the Property except that functional passenger automobiles, vans, motorcycles and non-commercial trucks of one (1) ton capacity or less ( collectively "Permitted Vehicles") may be parked in the garage or driveway of the Residential Unit, or in any approved parking areas on the Lot. Boats, trailers, motor homes, recreational vehicles and other vehicles that are not Permitted Vehicles may be regularly parked only in the garage of a Residential Unit. Streets within the Property shall not be regularly used for parking.

Are "FOR SALE" or "FOR RENT" signs permitted?

No sign of any kind shall be displayed in public view on any Lot, except (a) customary address signs; (b) a lawn sign of not more than four (4) square feet in size advertising a Lot for sale or rent, which complies with the requirements of the Design Review Committee; and (c) a sign no more than one (1) square-foot in size provided by a contractor for security services located within ten (10) feet of any entrance to the Residential Unit on such Lot.

What are the fence specifications for TrailMark?

Black aluminum picket fences standing no more than 4 feet 6 inches tall are permitted within TrailMark. Tan vinyl privacy fencing will be considered on a case by case basis only as the back panel on rear facing lots. The fences must be installed along the property line and all side yard fences must terminate within 5 feet of the rear corners of the dwelling unit. Please see the TrailMark Design Guidelines for further fencing specifications.

©2020 | Contacts | Privacy | Terms of Use | Site Map